The Crown system was created so that troops wouldn’t get promoted / demoted unfairly.
Here’s how it works.
- Tournament match – 10 Crowns [If VERY IMPORTANT, 15 Crowns]
- Practice Battle – 5 Crowns
- Invasion – 7 Crowns
- Defense – 6 Crowns
- Recruiting / Training session – 3 Crowns
- Unscheduled Recruiting / Training / Practice Battle / Battle – 4 Crowns
- Recruiting somebody – 2 Crowns
- Raid – 5 Crowns
UK TROOPS NEED 60 CROWNS FOR PROMOTION
US TROOPS NEED 50 CROWNS FOR PROMOTION
AUS/ASIA TROOPS NEED 70 CROWNS FOR PROMOTION
If you have under 40 Crowns at the end of the month, you
This does NOT apply to owners. This system will be enacted from April 1st, 2014.
- If you don’t attend an event, you lose the amount of Crowns you were meant to gain.
- Anybody that abuses with the position of Moderator, they lose 5 Crowns automatically.
- If you are inactive for an entire 2 weeks without prior notice, you are automatically demoted.
- If you are caught to be in an enemy army, you MUST quit or you are fired and removed off ranks page immediately.
- Donating or Loaning Crowns to anybody IS NOT POSSIBLE.
- If you are caught lying about your Crowns, you will automatically receive a demotion, no exceptions.
- If you log onto chat everyday just for the 2 Crowns, and if you never really log on, you’re demoted all the way to PRIVATE.
***YOU ALL START WITH 30 CROWNS!!!***
~Jayden SP 2ic